* Good anti-wear performance
* Low pour point
* Resistance to high-temperature oxidation
* Anti-rust and anti-corrosion additives
* Excellent air release and demulsification
* High viscosity index ensures low-temperature fluidity.
* Resistance to oxidation protects pump components and valve mechanisms from harmful lacquer deposits.
* Anti-rust and anti-corrosion additives protect the system when at rest.
* Good air release and anti-foaming additives ensure the rapid collapse of foam likely to be formed in reservoirs.
* Good demulsification ensures separation of any entrained water droplets.