Ultima Oil is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Ultima Oil in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Ultima Oil Distributors Limited
- Tinnapark Dr, Tinnapark Demesne, Kilpedder, Co. Wicklow
- When we refer to “we” “us” “our” and “ours” it is Ultima Oil Distributors Limited.
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
- We are a Fuel and Related Products Distribution Company, with more than 25 years experience in the business
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- David Whitley
- 01 2810 566
Purpose for processing your data
In order for us to be able to deliver our services to you, we need to obtain your contact information and order information via our online ordering facilities, present on our website.
Why we are processing your data? Our legal basis.
In order for us to provide you with our services, Ultima Oil Distributors Limited need to collect personal data for for being able to deliver our services to you. Our reason (lawful reason) for processing your data under the GDPR is:
- Legal basis – (Ultima Oil Distributors Limited needs to process your data as this is necessary in relation to a contract of products delivery our customers have entered into or because the customer has asked for something to be done so they can enter into a contract.
In any event, Ultima Oil Distributors Limited are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will Ultima Oil Distributors Limited use the personal data it collects about me?
Ultima Oil Distributors Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Special Categories of personal data
If we collect any special categories of personal data (e.g. health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin – financial information is not classified as special categories of personal data) – we will ensure the below:
- we will obtain your explicit consent
Who are we sharing your data with?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Ultima Oil Distributors Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Ultima Oil Distributors Limited procedures.
If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
We have issued all our third party processors with a Data Processor checklist asking them GDPR specific questions
If we transfer personal data to a third party or outside the EU we as the data controller will ensure the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for you the data subject are available.
Data Subjects Rights:
Ultima Oil Distributors Limited facilitate you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Ultima Oil Distributors Limited will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our regulatory body (Ultima Oil Distributors Limited) and our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Ultima Oil Distributors Limited) or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Organisation Name’s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
Failure to provide further information
If we are collecting your data for a contract x and you cannot provide this data the consequences of this could mean the contract cannot be completed or details are incorrect.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any comments or questions regarding this statement, please contact us on 01 2810 566 or email: email@example.com