* Wood chainsaws for manual workers or installed on special machinery (Pruning or cutting machines¦)
* Chain conveyors
* Friendly environmentally product thanks to its total biodegradability after use.
* Very good lubricity due to its excellent adhesivity
* Loss reduction
* Oil consumption reduction
* Guide and chain wear reductions
* Colourless and odorless
* Certified conform to the European Ecological Seal requirements. Registration Number: FR / 27 / 02 / 08 AFNOR CERTIFICATION Helps to reduce the pollution; helps to reduce the resources consumption.
For furthermore information on Eco-label, please consult www.ecolabel.eu
* Meets the criteria of the 44th article of 2006 French Agriculture Law, modified in 2010
* Satisfactory to the technical performance criteria of the German BLUE ANGEL Eco-label (RAL UZ 48 norm).
* CHAINBIO 100 is particularly adapted to the lubrication of chains and guides of mechanical chainsaws installed on forestry cutting machinery.